Business Development Assistant, Millenia Medical
Business Development Assistant
Email your resume and Cover Letter to Careers@MilleniaMedical.com
Who we are:
Millenia Medical Staffing is a Joint Commission Certified National travel staffing company. Millenia offers 13 week travel assignments in hospitals and health facilities all across the US. Our travel assignments include short and long term contracts for RN’s, LPN’s, Certified Surgical Technicians (CST’s), and many other providers. Millenia’s client Facilities range from large teaching facilities in major cities, to small community hospitals in rural settings, to correctional facilities and government clinics.
Our growing company is seeking a full time Business Development Assistant, who is seeking a fulfilling career.
What the job is:
The Business Development Assistant requires someone who can think on their feet, has excellent written and verbal communication, strong computer acumen (MS Office Suite & Google docs level), and the ability to excel in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. The Business Development Assistant is a hybrid position that entails both data entry and client-facing skills. Must be exceptionally self-motivated and able to work in rapidly changing situations
Who we want:
The Business Development Assistant will demonstrate our core values of Honesty and Integrity, Fair play and respect of others, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork and enjoyment of the job, Loyalty and professionalism. Associates must ensure compliance with the Millenia Medical Staffing Code of Business Conduct and Ethics as well as all operating procedures.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in a related field
- High school diploma required; Associate’s degree preferred
- Proven goal oriented, self-starter with a organizational skills
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
- Excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance
- Project Management Experience
- Possess strong analytical and research skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
- Accepts other duties as assigned
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Ten Paid Holidays
- Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Job Location: Charleston, SC 29464